Prev: RE: [SG2][DS2] Gauss Weapons vs. CPR Next: OT: Best quote on gun control...

Re: GMS/P vs. IAVR

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 20:58:56 +0200
Subject: Re: GMS/P vs. IAVR

Brian Bilderback wrote:

>Given the topic, I'm surprised it took you this long to comment,
Oerjan.

Busy at work and not at home during the holidays adds up to a huge
backlog <shrug>

>Your critique of my arguement is duly noted.  But my question to you
is
>this: Do you think that a house rule for adding GMS/P to DS II should
>allow for increased damage vs. infantry?

No more than the IAVRs allow for increased damage vs infantry in DSII -
ie, "no".

Hm... since I'm not an active SGII player I have probably missed
something, but I can't find anything saying that a GMS/P can't be fired
against infantry? It can't be fired in support, but it seems to be OK
to fire it in its own action?

Also... does it really have longer range bands than the IAVR, or does
it have the *same* range bands (which "Heavy Weapons Range Bands", SGII
p.37, seems to indicate)?

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [SG2][DS2] Gauss Weapons vs. CPR Next: OT: Best quote on gun control...