Prev: Re: Gauss Weapons Next: Re: Gauss Weapons

Re: Gauss Weapons

From: wargamergmw@j...
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:45:28 EDT
Subject: Re: Gauss Weapons

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:16:33 PDT "Brian Bilderback"
<bbilderback@hotmail.com> writes:
>>From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@interlog.com>
>>Gauss projectiles would probably result in fewer side effects.
>>

>>Allan Goodall 		 agoodall@interlog.com
>

>Unless some sick soul thought of embedding nastiness into the round
>intentionally...
>
>Brian Bilderback

Ah, human nature at it's finest.  I suspect that like poison gas and
nuclear weapons when the other side has them too, this becomes less
likely to be employed.	SO, if both (or all for 3cornered wars [plus] as
long as everybody knows HOW to do this, nobody will.

Unless they are losing in a area deemed 'critical' by the losing power.
Never corner a wounded animal unless you want to risk getting injured
during the 'kill.'

Gracias.
Glenn Wilson, Triple Threat Wargamer - (loses equally well in
SF/Fantasy/Historical Games.)  Prefers Fantasy Dwarves, Starguard
Science
Fiction, 1500-1700 North America Skirmishes, the First Crusade.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Gauss Weapons Next: Re: Gauss Weapons