Prev: Re: [SG2] FS/FT: 20mm, 25mm, 28mm, 54mm WWII, Modern & sci-fi figures for sale/trade Next: Re: Lasers can't be defended against?

Re: DS2 Balance

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:26:55 +1200
Subject: Re: DS2 Balance

Brian Bilderback wrote:
> This is very similar to the system used in the Star Wars RPG, where
you
have a certain number of dice to roll per skill, and you knock off one
die
for each action greater than one that you take in a turn (For instance:
Your
character has a skill of 5d6 with his blaster.	If he fires 1nce, he
rolls
5d6. if he fires twice, or takes another action and fires once, he rolls
4d6, etc.)

I've been using this mechanic a lot in various systems, including DSII,
Fudge and FMA. You'll see it best in my multiple-shot rule on my site.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-