Prev: Re: Lasers can't be defended against? Next: Re: DS2 Balance

Re: [SG2] FS/FT: 20mm, 25mm, 28mm, 54mm WWII, Modern & sci-fi figures for sale/trade

From: wargamergmw@j...
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:20:39 EDT
Subject: Re: [SG2] FS/FT: 20mm, 25mm, 28mm, 54mm WWII, Modern & sci-fi figures for sale/trade

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:40:42 -0400 "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@ncweb.com>
writes:

>25mm:
>    I have:
>    6 StarGrunt Mercs (5 with berets, one with dew-rag) (painted to at
>least
>8/10)
>    12 NAC Power Armored troops (Painted to at least an 8/10 )
>
>    You can see all of these figures at the USG2WS Images section:
>    http://stargrunt.virtualave.net/images/infantry.html

I will look when I get web access tomorrow but for now, what are you
asking price-wise?

>    StarWars Miniature battles figures (25mm)
>    (NIB) = New In Blister and thus unassembled and unpainted)
>    12 Rebel Naval Infantry figures semi painted.
>    1 Rebel Speeder Bike (NIB)
>    1 Imperial Speeder Bike (NIB)
>    1 Rebel Snow Speeder (NIB)

These last would look good in a Starguard scenario.  How much?

>28mm:
<snip>

>    12 WARZONE Capital Sea Lions (old style) painted in an urban cammo
>combination.  You can see a sample of these figures at:
>http://www.ncweb.com/~scspieker/images/MVC-010F.jpg
>    The Sea Lions are currently on auction at the moment:
>    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=311544841
>    And
>    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=311564531
>    3 WARZONE Capital Free Marines (old style) painted as above.-
>$5.00
>    2 WARZONE Imperial Blood Berets (old style) painted as above.  1
>Sgt., 1
>Grenade Launcher- $3.00
>    12 WARZONE Mishima Ronin Samurai (old style) Partially Painted.  1
>Hero
>figure painted 8/10, the rest are only partially painted. - $10.00 for
>all

<snip>
Have to see these as I am not familiar with Warzone figures.

>Thanks,
>Scott Spieker

Gracias.
Glenn Wilson, Triple Threat Wargamer - (loses equally well in
SF/Fantasy/Historical Games.)  Prefers Fantasy Dwarves, Starguard
Science
Fiction, 1500-1700 North America Skirmishes, the First Crusade.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Lasers can't be defended against? Next: Re: DS2 Balance