Prev: RE: DS2 Balance Next: RE: DS2: IAVR and GMS/P

DS2: IAVR and GMS/P

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 01:07:09 -0400
Subject: DS2: IAVR and GMS/P

I thought I saw someone say (a day or so back) that the GMS/P wasn't (in
their version) given anti-infantry capability because the IAVR had none.
Is this true? In SG2, the IAVR can really up the punch of an infantry
squad (and a number of vietnam movies have made this point...). I'd
argue GMS/P is basically an IAVR with guidance attached.

Just a thought.

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: RE: DS2 Balance Next: RE: DS2: IAVR and GMS/P