Prev: Re: Moral check for fighters. Next: Re: Reorg of List and GenCon ques: Re: Moral check for fighters.

Re: FB2 and things (was: Re: Moral check for fighters.)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:59:53 -0400
Subject: Re: FB2 and things (was: Re: Moral check for fighters.)

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 14:13:33 +0100, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
wrote:

>>    Is GZG running the 1,500 point tourney this year at Gencon, will
it be
>>using FB2 Rules?
>
>You'll need to talk to KR at GeoHex about who is running this (assuming
you
>mean US GenCon and not UK GenCon!). We (GZG in the UK) don't have any
>involvement in the US cons.....

Well, as per last year, I'm co-ordinating the GenCon events, and Dean
Gundberg
is officially running the tournament.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Moral check for fighters. Next: Re: Reorg of List and GenCon ques: Re: Moral check for fighters.