Prev: RE: Bye! Next: Re: FB2 and things (was: Re: Moral check for fighters.)

Re: Moral check for fighters.

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:58:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Moral check for fighters.

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 06:36:06 -0400, "Thomas and Danielle Farley"
<thefarleys@il.freei.net> wrote:

>    Any chance in splitting up the mailing list for GZG into its
components
>i.e.... FT / SG / DS,	it could cut down the number of email that have
to be
>sifted thru each day. ( I know I should play all three games ..... I
just
>don't have the time.)

As has been said before, every time this comes up people decide that
it's not
worth splitting the list. I, for one, play SG2 and FT (and hope to soon
play
DS2, which -- ironically -- was the first GZG game I played).

>    Is GZG running the 1,500 point tourney this year at Gencon, will it
be
>using FB2 Rules?

Yes, there is a 1500 point tournament at GenCon this year. We're still
formalizing the rules, but I THINK we may just go with pre-generated
fleets
(but everyone will have a choice of several). The personalized fleets
were a
bit if a hassle last year.

No, we are not using the FB2 rules. We just don't have enough time to
try out
new FB2 based fleets to see if they are balanced against other fleets.
Also, a
lot of FT players won't have the new fleet book until they get to
GenCon.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: RE: Bye! Next: Re: FB2 and things (was: Re: Moral check for fighters.)