Prev: Re: UNSC Ship stats Next: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight

FB2 and things (was: Re: Moral check for fighters.)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 14:13:33 +0100
Subject: FB2 and things (was: Re: Moral check for fighters.)

>GZG,
>
>    Thank you for the fighter rules clairification, I was looking thru
the
>GZG web page and found the FB2 but nowhere to order it could you send
me the
>bookmark for the order page.

The FB2 shipment to the USA is leaving the UK this weekend, so GeoHex
will
have copies very soon. The simplest way for you to get one would be to
contact them for ordering info.

>    Any chance in splitting up the mailing list for GZG into its
components
>i.e.... FT / SG / DS,	it could cut down the number of email that have
to be
>sifted thru each day. ( I know I should play all three games ..... I
just
>don't have the time.)

This has been suggested a few times on the list, but the consensus of
opinion has always been that there is enough crossover between the game
topics that a split list would be counter-productive for most people....

>    Is GZG running the 1,500 point tourney this year at Gencon, will it
be
>using FB2 Rules?

You'll need to talk to KR at GeoHex about who is running this (assuming
you
mean US GenCon and not UK GenCon!). We (GZG in the UK) don't have any
involvement in the US cons.....

Jon (GZG)