Prev: Re: GenCon Pre-reg Error. Next: Re: leader loss

Re: SG2 Rule Verification Requested

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 00:07:58 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2 Rule Verification Requested

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 00:38:19 -0400, adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca wrote:

>Any chance of this cheat sheet becoming available???
>

>And I don't think I've ever used (or noticed!!) that rule before...

I didn't think there was much of a demand for it, but sure! I have a
version
of Jon's reference sheet that I set up for a specific game. I thought of
adding the stuff to that, but there's too much. *S* Little things, like
the
rolls for replacement of a leader, and some other stuff, I need to put
on a
cheat sheet. When I've got something useful, I'll post it.

If everyone can send me their favourite little SG2 rules that they keep
forgetting (such as to increase armour die due to cover?) I'll add it to
the
sheet!

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: GenCon Pre-reg Error. Next: Re: leader loss