Prev: SG2 Rule Verification Requested Next: RE: SG2 Rule Verification Requested

GenCon Pre-reg Error.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefert@m...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 23:38:43 -0500
Subject: GenCon Pre-reg Error.

Hello all:
	I got my pre-registration book for GenCon today.  It appears
that Andon
is in desperate need of copy editor.   I couldn't believe the massive
number of errors made through out the book.
	One particular error caught my attention:  Thomas Pope is
running a
SGII game using 6mm figs.  They've got it listed  as an  FT event. ;-|

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets,
	drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor."

				      --Groucho Marx (as Otis Driftwood)
					"A Night At the Opera"

E-MAIL: siefert@milwpc.com	      WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: SG2 Rule Verification Requested Next: RE: SG2 Rule Verification Requested