Prev: Re: Anyone Heard from St. Jon? Next: GenCon Pre-reg Error.

SG2 Rule Verification Requested

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 00:18:28 -0400
Subject: SG2 Rule Verification Requested

Okay, I think I'm doing something wrong, and need this rule verified.

I read that when a squad loses it's leader, it gains a suppression
counter.
This appears to be in addition to the suppression counter it gets for
having
been shot at. For some reason, I've missed this (though it makes sense).

So, if a squad is fired upon and takes casualties, it should get a
suppression
marker. If the squad's leader is a casualty, it gains another. Correct?

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Anyone Heard from St. Jon? Next: GenCon Pre-reg Error.