Prev: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long) Next: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)

Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:12:47 +1000
Subject: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)

G'day Brian,

>And this superheated steam (And possibly vacuum) wouldn't have any
>detrimental effect on the firing unit?

While you make a sound point, I tend to agrre with John on this one
<alright Atkinson don't fall off your perch it does happen occassionally
;)>, I would've thought only troops in PA could've fired the thing in
the
first place so there shouldn't be any extra penalty underwater as far as
can figure, but then as I stressed before what I know about engineering
could be written on the head of the pin in the hand of angel who's
dancing
on the original pin.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long) Next: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)