Prev: Re: Active vs Passive Next: Re: Active vs Passive

Re: Was Support Weapons in SGII now DSII

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:44:41 PDT
Subject: Re: Was Support Weapons in SGII now DSII

The cheap, easy, lo-tech availability is one advantage to them, the
other is
the limited AP role, as well a s the fact that if you have someone with
enough balls to carry one within range, they are not spoofed by ECM or
vulnerable to ADS fire, though they are still affected by APFC's (and in
my
house rules by PDS).

As for the GMS/P, sounds like you know enough about both games to do the

translation (I don't play SG), but remember with cost that it needs to
vary
according to their FireCon quality.

Brian Bilderback