Prev: Re: New SG2 weapons table a la Atkinson Next: Re: EW Question and Subs

Re: Was Support Weapons in SGII now DSII

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:10:10 PDT
Subject: Re: Was Support Weapons in SGII now DSII

If you'll go back and look again, you'll notice I stated that chit
validities vs infantry remained the same - the validities you are
quoting
are vs. VEHICLES, not infantry.  APSW/H's draw 4 chits vs. infantry and
use
regular infantry firefight validities, and draw 1 chit vs. vehicles and
use
the special validities I proposed.

SAVR's are Support Anti-Vehicle Rockets, a heavier version of IAVR's I
proposed a while back and everyone else helped me perfect (hopefully).

Brian Bilderback