Prev: Re: EW Question Next: [SG/DS] Saucers and Aliens (was RE: We're No. '1' :))

Re: Fog of War again

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:34:08 +1000
Subject: Re: Fog of War again

G'day Mikko,

> What I'm trying to say is that IMHO miniatures games is not a good
format
>for hide'n'seek games. One should either PSB the hide'n'seek aspect
away,
>or just try another format.

I think it depends on who you're playing with though. Some of the best
games I've ever had excitement wise have been hide and seek vs Derek
(though between us when you're cloaked there's nothing on the board to
indicate where you are, so it turns into a battle of wits and
creativity),
however on the flip side there are just some people I'd never play it
against as it just wouldn't work. So I disagree that they'd all be
boring.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: EW Question Next: [SG/DS] Saucers and Aliens (was RE: We're No. '1' :))