Prev: Re: EW Question Next: Re: Underwater Rules

Re: EW Question

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:58:56 -0400
Subject: Re: EW Question

I assume that the passive system gives you SOME information faster, but
that
the active system gives you a faster firing solution (not the same
thing,
really).

I too am of the "space warfare will probably be similar to sub warfare"
school of thought--though some may take that analogy too far-space
doesn't
have thermoclines after all!

Having said that, I prefer my space games to be a bit simpler (that's
why I
like FT/FB).  My PSB?  Power generators and anti-grav drives give off
way
too much signature to be masked--so everyone knows where you are (just
not
whatr you are, necessarily).

Rob