Prev: Support Weapons in SGII Next: RE: Battle Results (FT)

Re: Airbrushing Chronicles Part II

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:20:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Airbrushing Chronicles Part II

>Come to think of it, though, here's another idea that might work.  I
have
>this great stuff called "U Knead It" --
>-- or substitute Blue-Tak, that stuff that's used to hang posters

I've always thought these seemed a bit greasy. I'm sure the next step
for
some folks would be to lay down small blobs, then overlay with bigger
blobs
for a third spray, to make stepped camo.

My question ends up, and I understand it will have to wait the attempt,
will you have to surface clean again? Course, anyone wanting to clear
coat
will be interested in the answer...

The_Beast

Prev: Support Weapons in SGII Next: RE: Battle Results (FT)