Prev: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule Next: Allies for Kra'Vak in FB2?

[FT] Derek's EW

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:22:52 -0400
Subject: [FT] Derek's EW

I like the Battlerider rules that Beth posted, although if
anyone is paying attention to copyright, it might be a tad
sticky for Jon to use them as the official, published FT3 rules.

It was suggested at operational level that you can scan as many
ships as you have FC.  I would suggest instead that you scan as
long as you succeed, then stop when you fail.  A 3000 point
squadron could have 25 or 30 FC's and who wants to roll that
many sensor rolls every turn?

--Chris  DeBoe

Prev: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule Next: Allies for Kra'Vak in FB2?