Prev: Re: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps? Next: Re: My Attempt at Simple EW/Sensors

Re: What are Narn Bats?

From: "Nick and Laurel Caldwell" <clcaldwell@k...>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 22:11:44 -0400
Subject: Re: What are Narn Bats?

Don't give up hope.  It's true that it was a special offer, but the only
thing special about it (at least at the time) was that it was being
offered
in B5 Magazine some time before it was being offered to the general
public.
The more immediate problem is that it's more difficult to find the CDs
at
all now.  Maybe with SciFi Channel picking up the series they will also
start offering the merchandise through their site.

Nick