Prev: Re: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps? Next: RE: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps?

Re: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps?

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:24:15 +0100
Subject: Re: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps?

> So, is there any specific info on where they have been encountered in
> FB2, or should we just make something up? Jon? Anybody? Frits

Well, the Phalon background page is the missing one... ;-)
But the first encounter was with the FSE, so that might be a clue.

As for the Sa'Vasku, IMO they have a much larger but more dispersed
empire. That would fit with their greater age and the implication
that they were aware of Humanity, Kra'Vak and Phalons before those
three races met each other. So the Sa'Vasku can appear anywhere they
like. (Perhaps their jump drives have greater range?)

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps? Next: RE: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps?