Prev: Re: EW/Sensors Next: Re: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps?

Re: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:08:10 +0200
Subject: Re: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps?

Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

> Frits Kuijlman wrote:
> > The starmaps I have seen sofar only show the Kravak, not the Phalon
and
> > the Sa'Vasku. It would be unfortunate if I have placed my
corporation
>	Well, in my maps, I stuck the Kra'vak incursion route
>	where it is according to the references in More Thrust
>	(the two places they show up first).
>
>	As far as the others, there doesn't seem to be any
>	offical rulings, so it is anybody's guess.
So, is there any specific info on where they have been encountered in
FB2,
or should we just make something up? Jon? Anybody?
Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman			      F.Kuijlman@twi.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			The Netherlands

Prev: Re: EW/Sensors Next: Re: Phalon and Sa'Vasku encounters on starmaps?