Prev: Re: Vehicle Design Philosophy Next: Re: More FB2 errata

RE: [OT] New Player

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 22:02:03 PDT
Subject: RE: [OT] New Player

Congratulations! I became an uncle this week myself.  I know, it's not
the
same - but in some ways it's more fun... hehehe.... here's hoping you
don't
have siblings like me, who believe it's our Sacred Calling to spoil
nieces
and Nephews rotten....

Brian "erasing 'No" from the dictionary" Bilderback

----Original Message Follows----

Benjamin Arieh Izenberg
4/3/2000
5 lb. 15.1 oz
19.5"

Doing great, as is Mom. Will be looking for PBeM soon, after learning
the
"spaceship" game from his brother (2 - who makes impressive
Nnnnyyaaaaooooo
and Whoooosh sounds of tv/movie space sound effects).

Noam

Prev: Re: Vehicle Design Philosophy Next: Re: More FB2 errata