Prev: Re: DS2: Vehicle Design Philosphy Next: RE: FT - Large scale fleet engagements

Re: FT - Large scale fleet engagements

From: Jerry Han <jhan1@h...>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 22:43:16 -0400
Subject: Re: FT - Large scale fleet engagements

Hi folks,

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
> with the SMs. There should be quite a few tips in the list archives
> (Jerry, what's the address?) from the summer and autumn of 1998.

Starship Jockey
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

Featuring:
	- (FT)GZG-L and (FT)GZG-L-Digest archives going back to 1996
	- Unofficial GZG Encyclopedia Galactica
	- Home Pages of the Ground Zero Games -- East Coast Convention

and a whole bunch of other stuff, mostly useless.  (8-)

J.

--
 ** Jerry Han - jhan1@home.com - http://people.canoe.ca/jhan **
 Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask "Why me?"  Then a voice

Prev: Re: DS2: Vehicle Design Philosphy Next: RE: FT - Large scale fleet engagements