Prev: New GZG Player Questions Next: Re: FB2 Movement Rules and Advanced Drives

Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff......Not anymore!

From: "Denny Graver" <den_den_den@t...>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:55:28 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff......Not anymore!

> Yes take up the chant........."Down with FB3, up with Alien's don't
surf!"

Bug's Don't.  Aliens do ;]

And while I'm here I may as well let you know what I bought at Salute
(apart
from FB2 that is ;)):-

A double starter pack of  Kravak and UNSC ships, some __not_ centauri
fighters, a couple of packs KV fighters, some __not_ raiders, and A some
KV
support ships - all of which are wonderful and I'm going to have great
fun
painting them :[]

I also managed to grab a 45-pack of micro dice (something the Human side
of
the Human-Kravak fleet battle  is giving itself a high five for this
turn!)
and a copy of GDW's Invasion Earth - yee hah.

I got what I went there for and if it was there again next week I'd be
back....

:Denny

Prev: New GZG Player Questions Next: Re: FB2 Movement Rules and Advanced Drives