Prev: Re: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics Next: Re: KV Language

Re: Sensor Bogeys - how to handle them.

From: devans@u...
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 21:03:54 -0600
Subject: Re: Sensor Bogeys - how to handle them.

***
I was thinking of only making two bogey types, Escort and
Capital (Pushing all Cruisers to the higher ship size band).

Is that sound reasonable or whould I keep the three types?
***

Certainly reasonable enough, though I think you might find
being able to keep the exact location of that one true
capital a worthwhile secret under the right circumstances,
say, if your scenerio uses attacks by divided forces.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics Next: Re: KV Language