Prev: Re: FT thoughts Re: Interesting Camo Next: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics

Re: Interesting Camo (was Interesting Birthday Cake)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:17:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Interesting Camo (was Interesting Birthday Cake)

>I've got an 18" blacklight flourescent I bought from the local
>disco suppliers as was, at Cambridge cattle market, 8 years
ago.
>The red light is another 18" sun-light flourescent wrapped in
>several layers of red letraset OHP film I got a bundle of for
nothing.
>The heat resistant stuff handles a flourescent's surface temp,
no
>worries.

If you have a good theater supply place around, you can get
"lighting gels" which are intended to go in front of klieg
lights.  If you don't have a good theater supply place around,
ask your local school drama department.

Prev: Re: FT thoughts Re: Interesting Camo Next: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics