Prev: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics Next: Re: Interesting Camo (was Interesting Birthday Cake)

Re: FT thoughts Re: Interesting Camo

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 10:42:52 +1000
Subject: Re: FT thoughts Re: Interesting Camo

G'day,

>I think I went through this a long time ago, but a) we can stand a good
>repeat for newcomers now and then, b) at my advanced age, I'm expected
>to drone on aimlessly now and again.

Its not droning its imparting wisdom ;)

And you forgot c) My attention span is so short/memory so bad I'd
forgotten
about it anyway - makes life that more thrilling when you think you've
discovered something new everyday, though its a bit of a drag when you
catch the bus home to realise you road your bike to uni ;)

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics Next: Re: Interesting Camo (was Interesting Birthday Cake)