Prev: Is 1/300 compatible? Next: RE: Is 1/300 compatible?

RE: Is 1/300 compatible?

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:11:30 -0500
Subject: RE: Is 1/300 compatible?

...As FT fighters... No. FT starships are on the 1/2000th or 1/3000th
scale.
The fighters are exaggerated and are probably closer to 1/1000th scale
(guestimation). FT fighter model if placed beside a DS2 vehicle would
appear
about the size of a large dog.

DS2 fighters should be in the same scale as WWII fighters. DS2 is
usually in
the 1/300th or 1/285th scale ranges.

-----
Brian Bell