Prev: Re: [ds2] DS2 Flavor Next: Re: [ds2] DS2 Flavor

Re: FB2

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 13:23:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FB2

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >Ground Zero Games wrote:
> >> This has
> >> cropped up quite a lot in the FB2 designs, especially the Phalons
who have
> >> frail hulls but lots of shell (armour), and this is what we've done
for
> >> them.
> >>
> >Speaking of which,  did it make it to the printers successfully?
>
> Yes. Finished this end, and on press as I write. Copies should be
available
> at Salute barring any total last-minute disasters....  ;-)

I know its on April 1 in London, but where/when exactly is Salute? How
late is it open, and how long will you be there, Jon?

I fly into Gatwick around 12 noon. I may try and slide into Salute that
afternoon, depending on how late it runs and where it is in relation to
Gatwick & my B&B in London. (a number of large maybes in there...)
Getting
FB2 & (maybe) some of the new not-at-Geohex-yet ships would be pretty
cool.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- htp://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: [ds2] DS2 Flavor Next: Re: [ds2] DS2 Flavor