Prev: Re: B5 style drives Next: MT missiles

Re: RE: [ds2] Dirtside powered armor

From: JEREMY CLARIDGE <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:25:07 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: RE: [ds2] Dirtside powered armor

> You mean other than increased range, the ability to carry class 2
weapons,
> imperviousness to apsw's and infantry small arms fire, and the fact
that you
> have to roll to hit them, whereas powered armor troops are fired on by

> vehicles just like any other infantry?
>
> Other than that, No point at all, I guess....
> Brian B

I was thinking more of having powered infantry armed with GMS/H
making mince meat out of the oppositions armoured units as they
try to get within atleast medium range to make their weapons effective
against infantry.

Infantry are hard enough to kill in DS2 as it is but I think this
is balanced by the fact that they cannot carry anything heavier
than the GMS/L.

Just my opinion of course.

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: Re: B5 style drives Next: MT missiles