Prev: While we're on the subject of firing arcs.... (Was FT, now DS) Next: Re: Stats and other strangeness

RE: [SG] Withdrawl from close combat

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:51:12 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] Withdrawl from close combat

Hmm,

Our take on this is that you do one Overun/Follow through and only one
withdrawal in any game turn!? yeah, for the Defender the down side is
that
if you voluntarilly withdraw and the Follow Through passes and a
successful
Comabat Roll is thrown you get caught. Too bad, you should have stayed
fight.

Otherwise you end up with a charicature movement of potentially
travelling
the full lenth of the board or even many boards if you have a long
enough
table......

OK, so is this one going to go into a Yes You Can/No You Can't
discussion?

Ducking In Anticipation...

Owen