Prev: Combat Movies / Viet Nam Next: Re: Combat films

OT: More Milwaukee LS Demos.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefert@m...>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 19:31:34 -0600
Subject: OT: More Milwaukee LS Demos.

Hello All Of You Wisconsin List Members:

	Today's LS demo at Napoleon's went better than expected:  I got
single player! (Thanks Steve!)	However, I do have a couple more demos
set up at Adventure Games Plus this week.

	Where:	Adventure Games Plus, 735 S 108th St, West Allis WI

	When:  Monday, March 20, at 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, March 25, at
2:00
p.m..

	For more info, e-mail me off list.  I hope to see you there.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Isn't life pretty," Ernest Hemingway once said,
	and then he put a bullet through his head.

				      --On the Shoulders of Freaks,
					Henry Phillips

E-MAIL: siefert@milwpc.com	      WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Combat Movies / Viet Nam Next: Re: Combat films