Prev: Re: Mission To Mars (not really...) Next: Re: Starship Troopers Government

Re: Combat films

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:51:23 PST
Subject: Re: Combat films

Well, hell, what do you expect? If the non-technerd guys who make WAR
films
have a hard time getting ground combat right, how do you expect the
SciFi
guys, who already have a hard time getting SPACE combat right, to do any

better?

Whoops, I went and did it, tried to be funny.... *waiting for beat-down*

Brian B