Prev: RE: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions Next: paints - subvert the paradigm

Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 23:43:08 +1000
Subject: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site

Hi everyone!

There's been major changes at the Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site.
Firstly,
the new design: I hope you all like it. I feel it presents a better face
for
the Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site. If anyone has any trouble viewing
the
site, please let me know! As well , the site incorporates some new and
important features:
News: There's now a better News interface, to which people can subscribe
and
automatically receive updates via email. Also, all news will be
archived, so
that you can visit the history of this site. The archive is even
searchable!
Poll: Every month a new poll question will be asked (if you think a good
question, please send it to me!) Don't worry, I'm not doing anything
with
these stats besides providing an interesting diversion. :)
Uplinks: I know, Uplinks isn't new, but it's improved! Now not only can
you
submit your own site links, but the system keeps track of how many
people
have clicked on a link, and you can rate the site on the other end of
the
link!

The future? In time to come I'm hoping to expand this site even further
with
more rules/operations/images/fiction, and more interesting (I hope)
diversions - maybe even a game or two.

Please subscribe to the news update service (I'd prefer not to clutter
up
the GZG Mailing List with posts like this <grin>). This way, a message
will
be sent direct to your email box containing the latest news, as soon as
its
posted! I wont be sharing these email addresses with anyone, so don't
worry
about your details appearing on some spammer's list.

Please also remember for the moment that the design upgrade is a work in
progress. All the information is there, nothing has been removed, it
just
takes time to shift all the old stuff across to the new design, not to
mention the normal sleeping, eating and working that keeps life so
interesting!

Feel free to pass along any opinions etc..

Regards,

Jeremy
---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: RE: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions Next: paints - subvert the paradigm