Prev: RE: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators Next: Re: OK, what should I paint these blasted things?

Re: CMD Figs

From: Mike.Elliott@b...
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:24:57 +0000
Subject: Re: CMD Figs

wrote:

>A few years ago, I bought a package of Dirtside helicopters to use in
>Battletech.  Now that I play DS, I want more, but they are no longer
sold
>around here - I'm going to have to order them.  The problem is, I no
longer
>remember which package they are, just what they look like.  They
resemble
>the helicopter shown in the illustration on page 3 of the Dirtside II
>rulebook.  can anyone tell me what they're called so I can order some?
>Thanks.

>Brian B

Well for a start, CMD was bought up by Jon T. a few years back. Many of
the
original
moulds had just about had it and so Jon decided to drastically cut back
the
range.

Take a look at the GZG Online Catalogue
(http://www.loghtspeed.u-net.com/gzg/). Go to the Index and pick Future
Wars. You'll find piccies of all the VTOLs there. You should find the
one
you're looking for. Have a look at Dirtside Miniatures as well - there
are
6mm versions of the AV6 and AV9 VTOLs.

Hope that helps

Mike Elliott

***
Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may
be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is
intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to
anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by
mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.
**

Prev: RE: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators Next: Re: OK, what should I paint these blasted things?