Prev: Re: [GZG] About those ECC photos Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Kra'Vak psychology preview!

Re: [DS2] Snipers

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 07:30:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS2] Snipers

>There's some sniper stuff on my site.
>There's also some on Full Metal Atkinson's site, which you can
access
>through Laserlight's site [can't remember url] but try through
the FT ring
>list.

Mine is www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/index.html , go to Full
Thrust, then Islamic Army (which is John Atkinson's page).
You can also get to John's site directly through the web ring,
the Nea Rhomaioi site.	However.....he has info on combat
engineering, of course, but I don't recall anything on snipers.

Prev: Re: [GZG] About those ECC photos Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Kra'Vak psychology preview!