Prev: Re: KV history/psychology - St. Jon has been reading minds again..... Next: Re: [DS2] Snipers

Re: [GZG] About those ECC photos

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 05:24:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] About those ECC photos

Good idea, Beth.  It'll be a bunch of work, Jerry, but I can help you
with it.

We had a group photo two years ago, but didn't do one last year or this
year.
We're getting too big for a full group photo, but we could certainly
capture
a segment of the population in each photo.  I'll tell the photographer.
;-)

Beth, is there any one in particular you'd like to see?  Anyone whose
head
you've handed to them with your salvo missiles?  Or reverse that,
someone you
want to put into your crosshairs and need target recognition assistance?
Predators are only too glad to help other claim their "greatly honored
prey."

Jon

----

----