Prev: Re: Soundtracks Next: Re: [DS2] Pinning Turrets

Re: Gaming Shops in San Diego area?

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 19:17:00 PST
Subject: Re: Gaming Shops in San Diego area?

There's Game Towne on Harney Street in Old Town, which is across the
freeway
from MCRD. But the nearest thing we have to a REALLY good gaming store
here
in Game Empire, in Hazard Center.  Hazard Center's on Friar's Road, just

east of freeway 163.  Will our esteemed peer be with vehicle, or reliant
on
the city transit system (May God Have Mercy on his Soul...)?