Prev: [ECC] Photos and Quotes Uploaded Next: GMS vs. Infantry Reprise

Re: Packers vs Vikings : Full Metal Central Divisoon

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 16:00:49 PST
Subject: Re: Packers vs Vikings : Full Metal Central Divisoon

Nor, I suppose, based on what I know of my fellow Northwesterners, would
it
WANT to be... makes it easier to be left alone this way.

BTW Mk. II: My wife's from Plymouth, MN.  That one has it's confusing
counterpart too.

Brian B

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Kevin Walker" <sage5@home.com>
  BTW, there's a Rochester, WA - not that it's well known or likely
to have airplane passengers mistaken it for the other two prominent
Rochesters.

Thanks again for pointing this out...	;-)

Kevin Walker
sage5@home.com

Prev: [ECC] Photos and Quotes Uploaded Next: GMS vs. Infantry Reprise