Prev: Re: Stores in El Ay (was _West Coast_ Con ...) Next: Basic Astronomy Questions [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: [DS2]-Command/Communications?

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:55:33 -0800
Subject: Re: [DS2]-Command/Communications?

Well my initial thinking on "multiple command vehicles to offset the C&C
confidence drop" was "no, I don't think so".  One overall C&C for the
entire
battle group.  Heck keep it simple.  Although, I don't see why you
couldn't
organize a battle group with multiple commands.  Each command would have
command vehicle and it's loss would effect only that command.  Maybe a
good idea
for multi-player sides.  DS is pretty loose, even defined as "generic",
so I'd
recommend any modifications which suit your setting.  Good luck - Aron

"Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com> on 03/05/2000 08:57:38 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)

I once read somewhere a postulation by someone that you could prevent
the
loss of command setbacks by equipping your force with more than one
command
vehicle. Has this ever come up herew, and was there a rules
clarification on
that?

Brian B

Prev: Re: Stores in El Ay (was _West Coast_ Con ...) Next: Basic Astronomy Questions [CLEAN STAMP]