Prev: RE: [FT] Miniture sizes Next: RE: Packers vs Vikings : Full Metal Central Divisoon

Re: Packers vs Vikings : Full Metal Central Divisoon

From: "Kevin Walker" <sage5@h...>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 09:30:06 -0600
Subject: Re: Packers vs Vikings : Full Metal Central Divisoon

> There's Rochester, MN and Rochester, NY.  I have a co-worker
> whose from Rochester, MN and tells stories of Mayo patients
> who get off a plane in NY when they should have been sent to
> Minnesota.
>
> I take it you're in Rochester, MN, Vikings country.

You'd be correct.  I should never write responses in the morning, as
my brain's still into the correct mode until at least mid afternoon.
;-)  BTW, there's a Rochester, WA - not that it's well known or likely
to have airplane passengers mistaken it for the other two prominent
Rochesters.

Thanks again for pointing this out...	;-)

Kevin Walker
sage5@home.com

Prev: RE: [FT] Miniture sizes Next: RE: Packers vs Vikings : Full Metal Central Divisoon