Prev: WAS: RE: Stealth in SG2 but now about bikes and gas Gears... Next: [OT] Battletech

Stealth1

From: dadams@p...
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:05:37 +1000
Subject: Stealth1

Contrary to DS2, my opinion is that stealth is advanced manufacturing,
packing more things into less space, and so ending up with a smaller
vehicle
size. This is working backwards from stealth's game effects.
<<<

I actually like the idea of active stealth, where radar gets smothered
by
counter signals. (Good example is those headphones that cancel sounds).

Darryl

Prev: WAS: RE: Stealth in SG2 but now about bikes and gas Gears... Next: [OT] Battletech