Prev: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario Next: Re: GMS vs Infantry

RE: [GZG-ECC] 2001 Dates and location

From: "Hudak, Mike" <Hudak.Mike@d...>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:11:05 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG-ECC] 2001 Dates and location

That's what I like about you Jon, always looking out for the new guy!

But, as I'm sure there are others that would love the opportunity, are
you
SURE you can't have it on the Tour de Sports show weekend?  I think Pae
and
I can throw some people in our houses if the hotel is desperate....  I
think
most people would be staying up at least that first night....  :-)

Is there anything we can do to help, as 'local guys'?

<>
<>
<> The GreenWorks Gazette is coming!	 www.GreenWorksChannel.org

Prev: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario Next: Re: GMS vs Infantry