Prev: Re: [OT] Ships & Spheres...or 3D representation Next: Re: GZG-ECC III: The Quote Board

[DS2]-Command/Communications?

From: "Christopher K Smith" <smithck@m...>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 20:37:43 -0600
Subject: [DS2]-Command/Communications?

Hey,

I was revamping my Battletech to Dirtside conversion, trying to keep it
closer to the core rules when I ran across a question.	In redesigning
the
Battlemaster I had some Capacity left and decided to put a
Command/Communications System in for good measure.  After all it is
called
the Battlemaster.  The only problem is I can't seem to find where in the
rules it explains what this system does.  Can someone point out the page
for
me?

Thanks

Christopher K Smith
JR MECH Auburn University
Homepage http://www.auburn.edu/~smithck

Prev: Re: [OT] Ships & Spheres...or 3D representation Next: Re: GZG-ECC III: The Quote Board