Prev: Re: More Timeline Stuff, Hopefully Less Controversial Next: Re: AI

Re: Robots and Drones in SG2.

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:49:36 +1000
Subject: Re: Robots and Drones in SG2.

G'day Los,

>Note the movement rates are low only because we only have so much table
game on,
>either the scale has to be upped to reflect such high speeds or
something
else has to
>be done. It also depends on the type of propulsion system.

While I know there's not set scale for any of the GZG games you could
say
that the turn when drones are on the board is half (or something) of
that
when drones aren't. So 'non-drone' units can only move half speed or
activate every other turn or something (probably too much book-keeping
though I guess) when drones are on the board.

Just a thought

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: More Timeline Stuff, Hopefully Less Controversial Next: Re: AI