Prev: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ... Next: a scenario

RE: Gothic Thrust Redux (and ECC T-shirts)

From: John Kovalic <john@k...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 00:01:08 -0500
Subject: RE: Gothic Thrust Redux (and ECC T-shirts)

Jon did say:

>John
>
>Thanks again for the great art work on the GZG-ECC III T shirts.
>The T shirts were very well done.  I believe some are still
>available.  You'd have to ask Nick Caldwell.

That's great to hear. The shirt printer was supposed to send me some,
but
sent A) the wrong shirts, and B) the wrong size. I can't wait to see how
they turned out.

Thanks for the kind words, btw...

>The URL for the Gothic Thrust variant is at:
>
>http://home.nycap.rr.com/davisje/ft/gothic.html

Thanks!

I hate to say it, but MY reason for using Gothic ships is they're SO
fast
and easy to paint up, and these days, that's a BIG factor.

I still prefer the look of my FSE and NAC ships on the table...but they
take longer to finish off.

JK

					   Soylens viridis homines est.

       The Dork Tower monthly update: e-mail
Muskrat-L-subscribe@onelist.com
	 The Dork Tower Yahoo club:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/dorktower

Prev: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ... Next: a scenario