Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective

Re: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective

From: Tom Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:37:04 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective

"Tom.McCarthy" wrote:

> Jon Tuffley had sent along some prizes (I think KR did, too), so I
> was able to give out models of Buffy, Lara, Seven of Nine, Linda
> Hamilton ala T2, and Felicity Shagwell.

Are those last three (Seven, Linda, Felicity) new releases in the CM
range?	I've got the first six, and had heard of the seventh (Tank Girl)
but not any of those.

Perhaps the recipients of those fine miniatures would be so kind as to
scan them for the rest of us?

Thanks

Tom (who will provide photos of the first six if anyone's interested)

Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective