Prev: Re: FT tryout Next: Re: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective

Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:15:54 +0100
Subject: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

ShldWulf@aol.com wrote:

>>I don't think it would actually be that hard to get Weber's OK. He's
>>worked with the game industry before with Starfire and I think he
might >>be quite receptive to having the ships of Honor Harrington
brought into >>miniature form.

>One word of warning though. His experiance with Starfire was NOT a
>good one.

Sounds similar to Starfire's experience with him, unfortunately. What
he did with the Starfire background was wonderful and the novels have
brought us a whole bunch of new players, but unfortunately he didn't
stop there - he wrote rules too :-(

>(If you ever meet him at a con, there are certian names to avoid
>mentioning

Ours, or those of TFG people?

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: FT tryout Next: Re: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective