Prev: GZG ECC III Next: Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:49:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000 19:56:33 -0500, Michael Sarno <msarno@ptdprolog.net>
wrote:

>    The "majority" throughout history doesn't have a great track record
>of being correct. <g>	If the best argument you can offer is that "most
>people say 'so-and-so,'" you probably need to think a bit longer on the
>subject.

Quite true. On the other hand, if you're looking for consensus in a
convention
tournament situation, or just when running games at a convention, or
when you
have disparate gaming groups coming together.

In other words, if you get a bunch of guys together and they can't make
decision, Jon's word is going to take the day. But as I've said before,
if
your group wants to interpret it otherwise, go for it!

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: GZG ECC III Next: Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III