Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

GZG ECC III

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:30:34 -0500
Subject: GZG ECC III

Well I'm back from a  great weekend down in Lancaster. We had soeme
great events
great fun and more importantly some great guys down there. It was great
to see all
the familiar faces again and meet many new ones. Thanks to all that
organize this
great event. For those of  you that missed it, do whatever the hell you
can to
make the next one.

There will be obviously a ton of info, AARs, fiction and whatever coming
from the
huge "Grey Day" scenario that we ran. (and all the other great events
too) Must'a
been near 300 figures, 15-20 vehicles and walkers, 20+ length of table
and about
10-12 people there at any one time. The event went about 16-17 hours if
you
include commander's time. Was a great success. more to follow, just want
to say
thanks to all who came.

Los